NEED AN ANSWER QUICK about turbo line

The SRT-4 Board is for general questions regarding the factory turbocharged Neon, the SRT-4. Rumors, hints, tips-and-tricks, and all general maintenance and repair questions belong in this forum, as well as beginning modification queries.
7angofragger
Neon Enthusiast

NEED AN ANSWER QUICK about turbo line

Post by 7angofragger » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:16 pm

Hey this is probally a silly question but I installed the blockoff plate for the blow of valve and I took off an oil line that sits on top of the turbo.. I put it back on, but my question is do I have to line up the hole in the bolt to the hole on the turbo line? Or does it not matter?
You Know You Drive An Srt 4 when you cant decide whether or not to call it a 'effin neon' or an 'SRT-4'. Depending on the last time it broke down.

2003 SRT4
1995 Turbo Base

I8yourVtec
Neon Enthusiast

Re: NEED AN ANSWER QUICK about turbo line

Post by I8yourVtec » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:50 pm

7angofragger wrote:Hey this is probally a silly question but I installed the blockoff plate for the blow of valve and I took off an oil line that sits on top of the turbo.. I put it back on, but my question is do I have to line up the hole in the bolt to the hole on the turbo line? Or does it not matter?
nope, you should have replaced the copper washers thou.
2005-Flame red srt-4--Stage 2 w/ toys...many other mods
1995 Plymouth nyg acr coupe-- 1 of 63. For Sale- PM for details

WTB:RT or ACR transmission. Va,Nc or Md areas prefered.

7angofragger
Neon Enthusiast

Re: NEED AN ANSWER QUICK about turbo line

Post by 7angofragger » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Ok beacuse I just out it back on and tightned it up
You Know You Drive An Srt 4 when you cant decide whether or not to call it a 'effin neon' or an 'SRT-4'. Depending on the last time it broke down.

2003 SRT4
1995 Turbo Base

Return to “SRT-4”