Project pt

MOPAR Projects. Got a MOPAR project and want to share? Here is your chance!.. FYI please realize that we will be lenient, but your base build must be around a MOPAR vehicle, engine, chassis etc.. If you dont know, please PM the mod group for approval. Non MOPAR project logs will be deleted.
doerun
Global Moderator

Re: Project pt

Post by doerun » Mon May 15, 2017 6:13 am

It's an 01 acr. Adjustable suspension, mag motor, and the visual characteristics

bsneon98
Neon Enthusiast

Post by bsneon98 » Mon May 15, 2017 6:38 am

doerun wrote:It's an 01 acr. Adjustable suspension, mag motor, and the visual characteristics
Very cool! I don't know too much about second gens yet, Ill be watching this one closely! I know how you feel about the PT too, such a reliable car and quite comfortable.
1998 DOHC ATX Plymouth Neon
Thrush Turbo Muffler
Depo Clear Projector Headlights

2005 Dodge SRT-4
MSD Ignition (soon to be OEM)

"Mopar Or No Car"

Build Log:
http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=398487

doerun
Global Moderator

Post by doerun » Mon May 15, 2017 6:51 am

bsneon98 wrote:
doerun wrote:It's an 01 acr. Adjustable suspension, mag motor, and the visual characteristics
Very cool! I don't know too much about second gens yet, Ill be watching this one closely! I know how you feel about the PT too, such a reliable car and quite comfortable.
I'll be starting a new log shortly. So you and everyone can follow along. And yes the pt was a very nice dd. Just lacked fun lol

bsneon98
Neon Enthusiast

Post by bsneon98 » Mon May 15, 2017 1:39 pm

doerun wrote:
bsneon98 wrote:
I'll be starting a new log shortly. So you and everyone can follow along. And yes the pt was a very nice dd. Just lacked fun lol
good deal man lol, I look forward to it!
1998 DOHC ATX Plymouth Neon
Thrush Turbo Muffler
Depo Clear Projector Headlights

2005 Dodge SRT-4
MSD Ignition (soon to be OEM)

"Mopar Or No Car"

Build Log:
http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=398487

Return to “MOPAR Projects”