25th Anniversary Banner

Carlisle, PA - July 8-12
PA ACR
Achievements Unlocked

25th Anniversary Banner

Post by PA ACR » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:51 pm

I finally got around to contacting Ed Buczeskie yesterday. I asked him about Carlisle making 25th Anniversary banners which were on display under our tent and selling them. He said because of all the uncertainty and financial risks surrounding this year's event, they only had 2 made. I told him there was a big demand for them and wanted to know if there was any possibility of having about 50 of them made. He said that was highly improbable. I then said some pictures were taken of the banner and could they be used by someone from our groups to have banners made by a 3rd Party Vendor and sold. He said Carlisle management would be rather upset if they found out that happened. I told him our 2 groups had discussed possibly having another combined national event at Carlisle next year to celebrate the 25th Anniversary since there was so much uncertainty about this year's event. He said he would try to help us as much as he could with planning and purchasing items for the event.
My True Story:
My older sister/husband sent me a selfie of them taking a test ride in a newer Corvette. They posted, "Going for a joy ride in our "dream car"
I immediately posted back......" Why dream small, I can put you in the driver's seat of a neon for a fraction of the price".......

U-Pulls are like a box of Chocolates.......you never know what you're going to find...... ;)

Oldest GUY on the .ORG with an ACR, a NYG, AND a R/T

Midnight Rider
Neon Enthusiast

Re: 25th Anniversary Banner

Post by Midnight Rider » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:34 am

I would certainly be interested in a "25th Anniversary... Part 2" in 2021. I keep thinking that this year's event is still upcoming- it feels that way to me. I'm already planning for next year! :yahoo:
2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4, Stage 2 with Toys- original owner!

vivix
Neon Enthusiast

Post by vivix » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:30 am

Bump. Just moved and my garage walls are shamefully naked. Id love a banner
1995 Light Iris Coupe- Magnum SOHC/ 5-speed
2019 Orange Spice Fiesta ST

PA ACR
Achievements Unlocked

Post by PA ACR » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:02 pm

vivix wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:30 am Bump. Just moved and my garage walls are shamefully naked. Id love a banner
So would several hundred other people........but it's not going to happen...... :nea:
My True Story:
My older sister/husband sent me a selfie of them taking a test ride in a newer Corvette. They posted, "Going for a joy ride in our "dream car"
I immediately posted back......" Why dream small, I can put you in the driver's seat of a neon for a fraction of the price".......

U-Pulls are like a box of Chocolates.......you never know what you're going to find...... ;)

Oldest GUY on the .ORG with an ACR, a NYG, AND a R/T

vivix
Neon Enthusiast

Post by vivix » Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:15 pm

PA ACR wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:02 pm
vivix wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:30 am Bump. Just moved and my garage walls are shamefully naked. Id love a banner
So would several hundred other people........but it's not going to happen...... :nea:
Thats a damn shame! Oh well
1995 Light Iris Coupe- Magnum SOHC/ 5-speed
2019 Orange Spice Fiesta ST

occasional demons
Master Neon Mechanic

Post by occasional demons » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:04 am

There is always stencils and paint...

Of course depending on the construction, it may not be that simple. Bare studs might not work too well. :lol:
- Bill

desmodromic wrote:You have to remember what's important here, while they make New humans everyday, they'll never make another Neon.
Skellibert wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:42 amThis is a daily by the way, not a track car or fun buggy.

Return to “Neon 2K20”