searching for locals in PA

For Groups/Clubs in: DE,MD,NJ,NY,PA,VA,WV and the District of Columbia
wolf44
Neon Enthusiast

searching for locals in PA

Post by wolf44 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:52 pm

I'm originally from the Central PA area currently living outside of Clearfield. But I work and and looking to move outside Washington/Pitt area. If anyone is around this area and would like to get together n stuff hit me up. Though this section of the forum seems kinda dead. I'm a give it a shot
03 SXT 2.0 SOHC 5 speed - soon to be the JY build

PA ACR
Achievements Unlocked

Re: searching for locals in PA

Post by PA ACR » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:04 am

wolf44 wrote:I'm originally from the Central PA area currently living outside of Clearfield. But I work and and looking to move outside Washington/Pitt area.
There's actually a few dedicated neon folks in the Uniontown area....which is not too far from Washington. I live near Johnstown and you're welcome to drop by any time. Some SRT-4 guys were holding some meets north of Pittsburgh, but nothing recently that I'm aware of.
My True Story:
My older sister/husband sent me a selfie of them taking a test ride in a newer Corvette. They posted, "Going for a joy ride in our "dream car"
I immediately posted back......" Why dream small, I can put you in the driver's seat of a neon for a fraction of the price".......

U-Pulls are like a box of Chocolates.......you never know what you're going to find...... ;)

Oldest GUY on the .ORG with an ACR, a NYG, AND a R/T

wolf44
Neon Enthusiast

Post by wolf44 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:06 pm

Aight dude drop.me a pm n I'llbe iin touch same goes for anyone else in the area

roadsportusa
Neon Enthusiast

Post by roadsportusa » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:24 am

I am on the east side. bucks County. 1998 R/T

wolf44
Neon Enthusiast

Post by wolf44 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:43 pm

Just recently relocated to Harrisburg PA area

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

PA ACR
Achievements Unlocked

Post by PA ACR » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:47 pm

wolf44 wrote:Just recently relocated to Harrisburg PA area
There's a lot of "neon" people in the Harrisburg area...... attend the Carlisle Chrysler National Event on July 14-16 and you can meet a lot of them...... :good:
My True Story:
My older sister/husband sent me a selfie of them taking a test ride in a newer Corvette. They posted, "Going for a joy ride in our "dream car"
I immediately posted back......" Why dream small, I can put you in the driver's seat of a neon for a fraction of the price".......

U-Pulls are like a box of Chocolates.......you never know what you're going to find...... ;)

sp00ge
Neon Enthusiast

Post by sp00ge » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:03 pm

I'm still here, for the most part. Still never got around to picking up another Neon(soon, maybe) but I'm picking up a Dart GT tonight to go with my Pat. Close enough, right?

I just moved to Mt Pleasant from the Irwin area a few months back.

I know there's a guy around Greensburg with a black/silver 1g RT, with imported Euro tails. I see him a lot, but have no idea if he's even on here.

PA ACR
Achievements Unlocked

Post by PA ACR » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:31 am

sp00ge wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:03 pm I'm still here, for the most part. Still never got around to picking up another Neon(soon, maybe) but I'm picking up a Dart GT tonight to go with my Pat. Close enough, right?

I just moved to Mt Pleasant from the Irwin area a few months back.
Hi sp00ge. I've been hitting up Marsh's U-Pull this summer. You'll have to visit if you're ever up around Jennerstown
My True Story:

wolf44
Neon Enthusiast

Post by wolf44 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:33 am

Trying to plan a Harry's run, I want to get it in before it gets too cold if any of you guys are interested

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “North East”