98 Dodge coupe Lake Tahoe 89449

The For Sale - Cars Board is for selling full Neons or shells. It is NOT for parts cars or parting-out cars. Please remember these
boards are for NEON ONLY content.
Forum rules
- When posting a car for sale in this area, in the subject line you need to include the location.

- When building your 'ad' be sure to include: Location, Model, Engine, Color, Year, Mods, Mileage,Price, Problems, Head gasket Replacement, Timing Belt Replacement etc.

- If your car sells, please update your post/subject line to indicate its been sold. You are able to edit your own posts.

- No "Want to Buy" posts in this forum. There is a forum dedicated for that already.

- No Non-Neon cars. The only cars allowed for sale here are 1st Gen Neons, 2nd Gen Neons and SRT-4's

- We reserve the right to lock posts or remove them if the information above isn't in the post. We are trying to make it better for you to sell your car and make as much as you can on the deal.

- User posts which make comments on price (too much/too low) will be deleted and user given a warning. Dont like the price? Don't buy it, don't comment on it.

Posts not conforming to rules WILL BE REMOVED
tahoeacr
Neon Enthusiast

98 Dodge coupe Lake Tahoe 89449

Post by tahoeacr » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:02 pm

Doesn't look like their is much movement on here anymore but I'll give it a shot for a couple weeks then it's going to pick and pull.
White original paint in good shape
96K miles.
Has a 2nd gen engine with 20k on it. Needs cam sensor.
lowered, don't know what springs are on it.
extra sound proofing and sub frame connectors.
Wasn't my project but I do know the PO and he is a good mechanic(engineer) that knows his stuff. He lost interest when he bought a SRT.
Has a dent on the roof and the right mirror got knocked off by a Bear in the winter. Didn't scratch the car.
Take me a week probably before I can get it out and take some pictures of it if their is interest.
I guess $600.00 sounds good.

Red98Coupe
Neon Enthusiast

Re: 98 Dodge coupe Lake Tahoe 89449

Post by Red98Coupe » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:06 pm

Pix?

vwkaferman
Neon Enthusiast

Post by vwkaferman » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:15 pm

You might get more movement on the dot org facebook page.

Good luck with sale!

James
'74 Beetle, 0-60: Probably
'93 Cummins
'99 neon R/T - Work in progress!
'05 Bandit 1216, stuff :)

occasional demons
Master Neon Mechanic

Post by occasional demons » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:19 am

Too far away for me, but if it has very little or no rust, $600 is a fair price, dent aside.

If your 1gn is rotting away, you can't fix the rust/save it for $600.

Basically why I paid $400 for a stripped out 2000 shell with doors a while back. My 2001 would have had more money in it than it would ever be worth to fix the rot.

$400 was a very cheap fix.
- Bill

desmodromic wrote:You have to remember what's important here, while they make New humans everyday, they'll never make another Neon.
Skellibert wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:42 amThis is a daily by the way, not a track car or fun buggy.

Return to “For Sale - Cars”