1995 white acr sedan and parts Cincinnati OH

The For Sale - Cars Board is for selling full Neons or shells. It is NOT for parts cars or parting-out cars. Please remember these
boards are for NEON ONLY content.
Forum rules
- When posting a car for sale in this area, in the subject line you need to include the location.

- When building your 'ad' be sure to include: Location, Model, Engine, Color, Year, Mods, Mileage,Price, Problems, Head gasket Replacement, Timing Belt Replacement etc.

- If your car sells, please update your post/subject line to indicate its been sold. You are able to edit your own posts.

- No "Want to Buy" posts in this forum. There is a forum dedicated for that already.

- No Non-Neon cars. The only cars allowed for sale here are 1st Gen Neons, 2nd Gen Neons and SRT-4's

- We reserve the right to lock posts or remove them if the information above isn't in the post. We are trying to make it better for you to sell your car and make as much as you can on the deal.

- User posts which make comments on price (too much/too low) will be deleted and user given a warning. Dont like the price? Don't buy it, don't comment on it.

Posts not conforming to rules WILL BE REMOVED
brokestatus
Site Supporter

1995 white acr sedan and parts Cincinnati OH

Post by brokestatus » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:10 pm

Hey all,

Haven’t been around in a long time but I’ve had a project car that I am honestly never going to finish. Located in Cincinnati, OH. Bring a trailer and something to put all this stuff in. Here is the project log viewtopic.php?f=51&t=413437

1995 ACR Sedan
Good body, but definitely needs a paint job
I’ll include everything I own if somebody comes and gets everything Neon related I own.

Highlights include

SRT motor with 50T setup
BC Coils
Full prothane kit

I think 3 sets of seats
Viper seats, SRS seats and original Sedan seats
Brand new bottom end in the original boxes
Borbet type s with tires (2 need repaired but have new powdercoat)
Acr bbs wheels with torched tires
OBX LSD from Ed peters
Srt 4 harness w ecu
Brembo brake kit
Have some trannys as well that will go with it and anything else I have that is neon related.

Biggest downside is I have 0 clue where the title is but I’m sure when I start looking I will find it.

Shoot me a text or call and we can talk about price $1500 obo?

Alex Howard
513-508-5813
Last edited by brokestatus on Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Who needs to be flashy when you can be fast?"

PA ACR
Achievements Unlocked

Re: 1995 white acr sedan and parts Cincinnati OH

Post by PA ACR » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:29 pm

Wow, can't believe you still have this. I remember you were trying to get it back on the road when we had N2K13 in Cincinnati. I remember riding shotgun with you somewhere on one of the 4 lane roads. Good luck with your sale....did you try the neons.org FB page?
My True Story:
My older sister/husband sent me a selfie of them taking a test ride in a newer Corvette. They posted, "Going for a joy ride in our "dream car"
I immediately posted back......" Why dream small, I can put you in the driver's seat of a neon for a fraction of the price".......

U-Pulls are like a box of Chocolates.......you never know what you're going to find...... ;)

Oldest GUY on the .ORG with an ACR, a NYG, AND a R/T

brokestatus
Site Supporter

Re: 1995 white acr sedan and parts Cincinnati OH

Post by brokestatus » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:53 pm

PA ACR wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:29 pm Wow, can't believe you still have this. I remember you were trying to get it back on the road when we had N2K13 in Cincinnati. I remember riding shotgun with you somewhere on one of the 4 lane roads. Good luck with your sale....did you try the neons.org FB page?
Lol that was the NYG sedan that Harry has now, but thanks for pointing out my other failed projects though Tom. Hope you and the rest of the lifers are still doing well! I’ll get the wife to post it up there since she is still a member on the FB page.
"Who needs to be flashy when you can be fast?"

Return to “For Sale - Cars”