Any chance of buying new .org logo swag?

Need some Neons.org Swag? What are we currently selling? Do you need a gift? Need a new Manual? Have an Idea for Neon Swag? Click here for a list of what is currently available.
bones_mcgregor
Neon Enthusiast

Any chance of buying new .org logo swag?

Post by bones_mcgregor » Fri May 22, 2020 7:18 am

I'm curious as to if there is any chance of buying new (or old, if anyone is selling) swag with the .org logo on them? I'm interested specifically in shirts, hats and decals, but would take anything.

I'm sure newly produced .org logo stuff would sell like hotcakes!
1995 Dodge ACR coupe #18 Challenge
1995 Dodge ACR coupe NYG
1999 Dodge R/T coupe Bright White/Brilliant Blue

"The Tao exists in the mind of a Neon owner where no concern with resale value can be found. To him, it resembles calculating the resale value of his children."

PA ACR
Achievements Unlocked

Re: Any chance of buying new .org logo swag?

Post by PA ACR » Fri May 22, 2020 10:10 am

bones_mcgregor wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 7:18 am I'm curious as to if there is any chance of buying new (or old, if anyone is selling) swag with the .org logo on them?
I'm not aware of very much swag made with the .org logo on it....mainly just decals.
My True Story:
My older sister/husband sent me a selfie of them taking a test ride in a newer Corvette. They posted, "Going for a joy ride in our "dream car"
I immediately posted back......" Why dream small, I can put you in the driver's seat of a neon for a fraction of the price".......

U-Pulls are like a box of Chocolates.......you never know what you're going to find...... ;)

Oldest GUY on the .ORG with an ACR, a NYG, AND a R/T

Snapdragon
Server Administrator

Post by Snapdragon » Fri May 22, 2020 5:43 pm

I've got unworn t-shrits from N2K gatherings that I never attended .. they don't fit :lol:
[09:24] Snapdragon: Jesus christ
[09:24] Matt W: no, my name is matt. thanks for the upgrade tho

I finally own a 4 banger turbo, but it's a Mk7 Golf R :pardon:

PA ACR
Achievements Unlocked

Post by PA ACR » Fri May 22, 2020 6:44 pm

Snapdragon wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 5:43 pm I've got unworn t-shrits from N2K gatherings that I never attended .. they don't fit :lol:
I still have my t-shirt from N2K5 in Detroit. I occasionally used it as a workshirt so it's in pretty bad condition..... :blush:
My True Story:
My older sister/husband sent me a selfie of them taking a test ride in a newer Corvette. They posted, "Going for a joy ride in our "dream car"
I immediately posted back......" Why dream small, I can put you in the driver's seat of a neon for a fraction of the price".......

U-Pulls are like a box of Chocolates.......you never know what you're going to find...... ;)

Oldest GUY on the .ORG with an ACR, a NYG, AND a R/T

Return to “Neons.org SHOP”